Friday, November 21, 2014

NEW VIDEO *BEYONCE* 7/11








I'm filled with excitement as I type this blog. Currently I am deployed to the middle east specifically to the Kingdom of Bahrain. Everyday I wake up at 4am in order to get ready for the day and head to Physical Training formation which is held every weekday at 5am. Well this morning on Saturday 22 November * in the eastern hemisphere* I woke up at 4 out of habit, checked my phone and SCREAMED when I saw that my girl Beyonce was twerking on a balcony to to her new song 7/11.


This video is random and I love it, most of all I think a good portion of the video she recorded on her own. The video starts with Bey turning on a camera while she's on the balcony. She starts off the video dancing on the balcony and simply performing the moves to the words that she is singing about in her song while rocking a KALE sweatshirt. Bey proceeds to jump on a bed *that blue is sleeping on * #ItsOfficialBeyHasNoChill. She then proceeds to go to the rest room with her entourage/dancers/girls next the video heads the living room area where Bey does a bunch of random stuff in front of a Christmas Tree. The song is random so it would make since that the video be random and all over the place as well.

Beyonce has reached a point in her career where she can do what she want and have fun. She's about to have everyone twerking and just having fun this holiday season. #SmackItInTheAir

Checkout her new music video below.

 



Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous 
xoxo Lela Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment