Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crazy In Love 4 Years Later



Anytime the fourth of the month rolls around I have to immediately check and see what Beyonce milestone is occurring. Sometimes its her birthday, mama Tina's bday, her man's bday, or her anniversary (unfortunately Blue Ivy was born on Jan 7, 2012).






Today is April 4, 2012 which is a very significant day. The Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated 44 years ago in Tennessee, Maya Angelou (Marguerite Ann Johnson) turns 84, and Beyonce and Jay Z celebrates 4 years of marriage.

I was a senior in high school when I found out Beyonce had jumped the broom. The news caught me immediately off guard and I did not know how to feel about the marriage. I had mix feelings because Beyonce was my girl and JayZ was not my boy. I still do not really like Jay Z that much but he's growing on me just a little bit. And we all know JayZ is not the nicest looking brother on the planet. I will be real with everyone, I did not think he was good enough for Beyonce and things from his past did not sit too well with me. But what I think does not matter, as long as she loves him the stans will have to put up with him.






I just want to give a shoutout to the couple and say Happy 4th Anniversary and I wish you two many more.












Fierce & Love
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment