Thursday, July 31, 2014

Alicia Keys in pregnant with BABY NUMBER 2

Some how Alicia Keys snuck one passed us and we are just now finding out that our sweet songstress is with child for the second time. She is fully rocking a developed baby bump therefore I'm guessing she is in her second trimester. Alica Keys spilled the beans via her instagram account by posting the following picture.





Alicia captioned the photo with " Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @thereal swizzz!! And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way. You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best past of my life."

It truly looks as if he's the man for Alica and complete sweeps her off her feat. Homegirl is head over hills. 

Congratulations to Alica and Swizz Beats, on this pregnancy and future baby. Looks like little Egypt will officially have a life long playmate. Now I need to know how did Alicia Keys manage to hide this pregnancy for so long, I might need to know what her secret is to fooling the paparazzi. 


Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous
xoxo Lela Victoria 



No comments:

Post a Comment