Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FIERCE FABULOUS AND FORTY "Happy 40th Birthday Tyra Banks"

Growing up as a young girl in sweet home Alabama one of my lifelong dreams was to grow up and become a FAMOUS SUPERMODEL like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. I can remember how I use to walk on the sidewalks of the projects I lived in " Roger Williams" and practice my model walk. I was a sight to see. I would focus on trying to walk in a straight line and cross my feet in front of one another like. I was trying to mimic the models that i saw on television.





Today is Dec 4, 2013 and it marks a very special day. Today my model idol Ms. Tyra Lynne Banks turns 40. This woman is gorgeous and I would not believe that she was a day over 25 if it wasnt for the fact that she was born in 1973, about a year and 9 months after my mama who was born in March of 72. 







Tyra has changed my life through her involvment in the modeling industry and through her empowerment of women. She truly is someone to admire and look up to. She endorses that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes and loves lifting women up. I aim to be as great as Tyra someday.





Thank you for all that you do Tyra and enjoy your very special day. You are beautiful inside and out and I hope to meet such a magnificent woman someday.  





Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous
xoxo Lela Victoria 

1 comment: