Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beyonce releases IVY PARK













     The wait is finally over and Beyonce has finally released to the world her athletic clothing line. Talks of Beyoncé releasing s a clothing line hit the scene October 2014 and 18 months later we finally have the finished product. Bey decided to name the athletic line IVY PARK. The average person might not know the significance behind IVY PARK, therefore I'll break it down for you. IVY is of course the middle name of Beyonce's 4 year old daughter "Blue Ivy Carter". Additionally 4 is Beyoncé 's favorite number. Her birthday is Sept 4, Jay Z's birthday is Dec 4, her mothers birthday is Jan 4, and her wedding anniversary is April 4. Additionally the title of Beyonce's 4th album is (4). The roman numeral sign for 4 is ( IV). The word PARK stems from the name of Beyonce's production company and record label which is entitled PARKWOOD. The name of the street that Beyoncé grew up on is called PARKWOOD and as a young/teenage girl she spent her time working out in the PARK ( named after the PARKWOOD area)

Beyoncé goes into detail in the following video



"IVY PARK is merging fashion-led design with technical innovation. Creating a new kind of performance wear: modern essentials for both on and off the field.

Strong beyond measure
IVY PARK"






In the video Beyoncé says


I would wake up in the morning and my day would come knocking on my door, tell me its time to go running.
I remember wanting to stop, but I would push myself to keep going.
It taught me discipline, and I would think about my dreams.
I would think about the sacrifices my parents made for me.
I would think about my little sister, and how I was her hero.
I would look at the beautiful around me, the sunshine through the trees.
I would keep breathing.
There are things I am still afraid of
When I have to conquer those things I still go back to that park.
Before I hit the stage I go back to that park.
When it was time for me to give birth I went back to that park
The park became a state of mind, the park became my strength
The park is what made me who I am
Where's your park.

The PARK and the lessons that Beyoncé learned are embedded in her. She takes no lessons and applies them to her every day life. The PARK is a state of mind along with being an actual park ( PARKWOOD PARK )


I love how Beyoncé took something many of us would consider just an athletic line and turned it into something very personal. Check out some of the clothing from her line. I'm very satisfied with the product and will definitely be purchasing a few items and taking a trip to Parkwood Park when I visit Houston early May to see Beyoncé in concert.

Check out some of her items from IVY PARK below


















Ivy Park is here – the new activewear label
co-founded by Beyoncé and changing the game
in sportswear. Mixing high performance technical
styles with fashion-led casualwear, it’s a brand
inspiring us to stay strong, healthy and happy –
no matter what your sporting ability or body shape.























IVY PARK IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STORES WORLDWIDE, IN STORE AND ONLINE. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE INDIVIDUAL RETAILER FOR YOUR NEAREST STORE AND SHIPPING LOCATIONS


(United Kingdom) Topshop, Selridges, JD Sports, and Net-a-porter
(North America) Topshop, Nordstom, and Hudson's Bay
(Europe) Topshop and Zalando
(Asia) Topshop and Zalora
(United Arab Emirates) Topshop and Namshi
(Australia and New Zealand) Topshop, The Iconic, Glue, and Myer









Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous
xoxo Lela Victoria










No comments:

Post a Comment