Friday, November 1, 2013

merrily merrily merrily merrily LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!!!


The wait is finally over. Beyonce is finally giving us something. I've been waiting all year for the release of "Life is But A Dream" 
On November 25, 2013 the 2 Disc DVD will be released. The DVD will feature the previously aired HBO Documentary. The documentary has been reedited and also includes. Beyonce first live performances after giving birth. She performed a first series of show in Atlantic City, New Jersey 
 4 nights in a row Memorial day weekend in 2012. 4 in a half months after giving birth Bey was back on stage giving us life. I was really disappointed that I was not able to make the REVEL SHOWS. I was in New York finishing up undergrad, but thankfully Bey gave us the Mrs Carter Show.  Bey is also giving us another special treat. She's giving us  A NEW SONG entitle "GOD MADE YOU BEAUTIFUL"






I look forward to grabbing my copy on November 25th, y'all know I go hard for Bey. Make sure you pick up a copy, she's very real and open in this documentary and even if you are not a hardcore Bey fan you might grow to like her just a bit more. 



Remember to Always be
Fierce and Fabulous 


xoxo Lela Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment