Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ciara " I Bet " #NewSong






In an industry where it is tough to stay on top,  I would proudly like to say that Ciara Harris is holding her own. After giving birthday 8 months ago the singer who is wildly known for her hits such as "GOODIES" "1 2 STEP" and "BODY PARTY" just to name a few has released a new single and music video and she’s giving it to us RAW AND UNCUT at one point in the song she sings





“is that your b*tch over there 
giving me the ugly stare
the one with the silicon ass
and the Brazilian hair. 

Y'all after she said that stanza I was like danggggggg CiCi calling folks out.

Now I don’t know about y’all but I think CiCi is referring to her ex fiancé FUTURE and I see nothing wrong with her singing about the breakup because honestly that’s where some the best music come from. Ask Adele and Sam Smith and their GRAMMY count will confirm so.




I’m loving this new video and Ciara is looking fit as ever in her white leotard tearing it up. This song definitely hits close to home for me, I've been in a situation similar to this, but we all have to move along at sometime and why not sing about it

Check out the music video below and let me know what you think in the comment section.










Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous
xoxo
Lela Victoria

1 comment: