Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Serena Williams remakes Beyonce's 7/11 music video

     When you think of a song that makes you dance randomly from the 2014 era, how can Beyonce's 7/11 not come to mind. Bey released the song/video mid November and had everyone talking about her twerking, jumping on the bed while blue was asleep, and uttering the words "Fresher Than You Hoe". It was obvious that with this video Bey let all her inhibitions fly away and decided to just do her while not caring what anyone thinks. I definitely applaud her for letting loose and letting us see her free spirited side.






     Since the release of 7/11 there have many many remakes of her crazy video to include the most recent remake featuring the Tennis Phenom Serena Williams, who remakes the video while adding a hint of tennis within the lines. I personally love Serena's version and love how she totally revamped Bey's concept and introduced it to the world of tennis. Check out Serena's 7/11 remake video below.





What do you think of Serena's video?  Let me know in the Comment section. I'm headed home from this deployment soon and I think I might officially created my real remake of 7/11. The one I made in my deployment room does not count at all.


Remember To Always Be
Fierce and Fabulous
xoxo
Lela Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment