Monday, June 2, 2014

Funeral Details For Dr Maya Angelou's funeral

A statement has been released by the family of the late Dr Maya Angelou regarding her funeral.





The Maya Angelou Family continues to extend their gratitude to all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Due to limited seating capacity, they have decided to have a closed service for family and friends. Wake Forest University will livestream the service on June 7th at 10 a.m. EST. Please check facebook and twitter on June 6th and they will post the link and continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.


I know I will definitely be watching her home going service this upcoming Saturday, and I just hope I'm not a total mess like I was for Whitney's ceremony. I'll post the link once it is released to the public 


                         Remember To Always Be 
                         Fierce and Fabulous 
                         xoxo Lela Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment