Tuesday, October 8, 2013

John Legend's " ALL OF ME " music video

My favorite song on John Legend's new album "Love in the Future" is the song ALL OF ME. I really love this song and the meaning behind it. This song seriously makes my heart sing. It talks about giving all of yourself to your signinficant other and your partner doing the same thing. ALL OF ME is in the running to be the first song I dance to with my husband someday. I know for sure it will be on my wedding CD along with Beyonce's song ONCE IN A LIFETIME.




 
 
 






In John's video you see him with a woman, and you see the many differnt phases of their relationship. There's scenes of the two in bed together and even a shower scene. What's so special about this woman is that she's his actual wive on September 14, 2013 John Legend wed supermodel Chrissy Teigen. I think it is  amazing that they are willing and comfortable enough to show and share their love for one another with the world. My favorite part is when he's singing to Chrissy and she's on the other side of a glass window. The video ends with a video clip of John's and Chrissy first kiss as husband and wife.




The love that John and Chrissy have for one another is so overwhelming and it is etremely beautiful. I want a love like that someday, if only I could be so lucky. This video is simply ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ...

No comments:

Post a Comment